Vida Polymer (PP) Wall Panel
Vida Polymer Wall Panel is created from polymers composed of polypropylene and various high-performance additives. Several different technologies exist for creating polymer stone siding and brick siding, such as extrusion, thermoforming and blow molding, but Vida low-cost stone sidings ‘ injection process creates more complex pieces of high quality. This process is already well-known in the industry.
Features and Advantages
- Injection molding reproduces the various textures of stone and brick. More Authentic looking than others on the market.
- No visible seam: no need to overlap or seal.
- More resistant: thickener than normal siding (approx 0.100″) and 2.5 times thicker than vinyl siding.
- Limited expansion and shrinking in temperature between -40-70 degree.
- More flexible material that rust and mold cant weaken.
- Unaffected by weather, humidity and moisture making it more durable than wood, wood fiber or other products.
- Anti-UV additives and stabilizers to prevent streaks and discoloration.
- More resistant than PVC , our polymer won’t craze or crack.
- Available in a wide selection of colors.
Start any design project with this authentic looking stone siding or brick siding. Add Polymer low-cost faux panels to your home’s exterior and interior walls, outdoor area or take your building’s hum-drum, the dull surface to new heights with the beautiful look of stone or brick.