- Size : 20″ x 8″ x 1-3/8″
- Color : Time Brown & Poplar Grey
How to Install Myfull Decor Artificial Bark Sidings?
- Begin installation with a full panel at the bottom, far left of the wall
- Fasten bark shake with screws through the indentations on the hidden attachment flange. There will be two indentations on the top flange and three on the right flange.
- Continue fastening across the row fitting each bark siding tight against siding to the left.
- At the beginning and the end of each course and at the bottom of starting courses, fasten the siding with 2 to 3 additional screws through the face, in the valley of the bark pattern, as needed to achieve a tight fit against the wall.
- Strike a chalk line to check that your course is level and begin installing the second course of bark siding from the far left, beginning with a partial bark siding. Be careful to stagger seams between sidings so they do not line up with course below.
- Continue with additional courses as necessary. Each course should fit tightly into the course below.
- Caulk course ends as necessary for a wearther tight fit.
Does our business searching for a supplier of high quality polyurethane decorative millwork products ? Myfull Decor is a manufacturer of polyurethane decorative millwork products such as cornice moulding , moldings , panel molding , ceiling medallion ,corbel , pillars , roman columns , wall panels and more .
If you purchase from us , we offer many additional convenient service ,all of which cant be easily provided by other PU Mouldings suppliers