|Product||Fiberglass Slate Stone Panel|
|Overal Size||285 x 130 cm|
|Coverage Size :||285 x 130 cm|
|Style||Village stone panel|
|Color||White / Natural /Slit/GREY/Classic Brown/Glory Grey/Sand stone/Toffee|
Fiberglass Faux Stone Siding GW003
Made of fiberglass , polyester and stone power, fiberglass faux stone siding , village stone panel style GW003 is strong and durable ,long time life . Each fiberglass faux stone siding come in 280*130 cm large size sheet which slighly reduce jonits works when install .
Fiberglass faux stone siding faux stone sheet is realisic as real stone ,but light weight material , Only 5/6 kgs per square meter which only 1/10 weight of real stone or cement based fake stone .
Fiberglass faux stone siding is fireproof , water proof and interior & exterior use .
What are the benefits of Fiberglass Faux Stone Panel GW003 ?
Light Weight :
Approximate weight 5/6 kgs Per M2
- Water and weather proof
- Easy cut and drilled on site
- Can on install on any surface
- Perfect hidden joints
- No cement works needed
- No Construction permits request
Does our business searching for wall panels or wall claddings for interior or exterior ? Now you are in the right place . Myfull Decor can provide you different materials of wall panels , exterior sidings for your project . Here you can find low cost PP exterior sidings , polyurethane faux stone /brick panels , large size (285×130 cm ) fiberglass stone /brick panels . Myfull Decor specialzied in new technologies faux stone / brick wall panels .We are always on the way to develop new ,easy install , light weight , rapid install stone siding / brick panels for customer .
How to Install Fiberglass Stone Panels ?
- Keep the panels in Horizontal Position during their storage to avoid the material to bend . Uppack them 48 hrs before installation.
- Measure the surface where the installation will be made and count the panels to cut .
- Cut the Panels on the back using a Fretsaw with an special blade for fiber or a radial saw with a diamond disk. When making the cut try to keep the continutity .
- Put the panel on the surface and drill with a 6mm bit . Always drill in the joints between the stones ,never in the stones.
- Fix the panels using screws with incorporated plugs. Each panel need at least 15-20 screws.
- Prepare the Mastic : 1 KGS mastic = 2% Accelerator
- Using a laurel shape spatula ,apply the mastic on the joints or in the bricks to rebuild them . Also hide screw heads with mastic .
- With a pencil give the texture to the mastic with light touches (not brush -strokes) . Remove the excess of mastic ( clean continuously the pencil with acetone ).
- Once the mastic is totally dry ,prepare the colour dioxide shaking it to get an uniform mix .Put a little quantity of dioxide in another recipient shaking constantly and close the original tin to advoid its evaportation .
- Paint the bricks and stones with the proper colours according to each panel .Drain the brush in a rag to avoid dropping .
- With the aim of integrating colours perfectly rub the surface lightly with a rag